About Dutchess Gymnastics
Since relocating to Main Street in Fishkill in 2012, our focus has shifted from simply teaching gymnastics to making a positive impact on each student that enters through our doors. We are passionate about gymnastics, cheer and sports in general. We just happen to be more passionate about being a positive influence on our students.
We’ve developed programs for children as young as 6 months and have athletes up to 18 years of age. This encompasses many age groups, levels of developmental learning and the uniqueness of each individual in a class. Our staff appreciates and celebrates all the things that make each child an individual.
Classes for All Ages
- Baby Gym classes starting at 6 months
- Parent & Tot classes starting at 18 months
- Preschool classes starting at 3 years
- Recreational classes starting at 5 years
- Classes for students 12 years and older
- Recreational cheer classes
- Competitive developmental classes
- Competitive Cheer
- Competitive gymnastics teams
“Phenomenal coaching – my daughter is learning so much and enjoying every second! Thank you!”
Coach Keesha and Coach Renee’s class
What our class parents are saying…
“We are very excited that we decided to sign our daughter up here. It has been great every week. Our coach has done a wonderful job with her.” – from a Preschool class parent
“We really like it here at Dutchess County Gymnastics. It’s fun and has a welcoming energetic feel!” – from a Ruby class parent
“(My daughter) loves gymnastics and comes home with something new or better than the week before.” – from a Jade class parent
Get started today! It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3
- Choose a class day and time. You can see a copy of our schedule here —-} Class Schedule
- Request a class by calling us at 845.896.5270 or by using our First Class Request form —-} Request Your First Class
- We will contact you to confirm your class. All you have to do is show up and enjoy!
Stop by the facility at 986 Main Street in Fishkill.